Skip to content
How to set up your Outlook E-mail Account
- Create new Email account:
In Outlook 2007/ 2010 Select from top menus
– Tools then Account Settings, click on new email account.
- Select Pop3 Account, next
- Select manually configure server settings, next
- Internet Email, next
- Enter User information
- Setup either via Pop3 or Imap4
- Incoming Mail Sever or POP3 Server: mail.redapple.co.za
- Outgoing Mail Server or SMTP Server: Preferably your internet service provider’s smtp settings
or if you’re having trouble use ours; mx2.redapple.co.za
- Login Information. Insert User Name and Password
– as supplied or as modified by your-self through the Web Admin Portal.
Make sure the remember password button is actively selected.
- Select the “More Settings” button.
- Select “Outgoing Server” top menu.
Make sure the “my outgoing server (smtp) requires authentication” is active
with “use same settings as my outgoing mail server”